Since Upviral campaigns run with contests and once you have enough email as you grew your list, there are situations that you would be needing to close your campaigns. Below are the steps that show how to do so:
To stop or close a campaign:
- On your Dashboard, go to the campaign or search for the specific campaign that you wanted to stop or close.
- On the Campaign Overview menu, click the drop-down arrow to show the menu:
- Click Close Campaign.
- A pop-up will show up asking you, “Are you sure you want to close this campaign? You can customize with a message that you can customize the Closed campaign page in the Advanced settings of the campaign.” Click OK.
- A message will show and the status of the campaign will change to Close once it has been stopped/closed successfully.
- To validate, go to Closed tab and you would see your campaign that have been recently closed.