Since Upviral campaigns run with contests and once you have enough email as you grew your list, there are situations that you would be needing to close your campaigns.
Below are the steps that show how to do so:
To stop or close a campaign:
- On your Dashboard, go to the campaign or search for the specific campaign that you wanted to stop or close.
- On the Campaign Overview menu, click the drop-down arrow to show the menu:
- Click Close Campaign.
- A pop-up will show up asking you, “Are you sure you want to close this campaign? You can customize with a message that "You can customize the Closed campaign page in the Advanced settings of the campaign.” Click OK.
*On your Advanced Settings you can choose three options for your Closed campaign page. There are three choices for you: DISPLAY DEFAULT PAGE, DISPLAY CUSTOM PAGE, REDIRECT TO URL
Kindly check out screenshot for more information about setting up these three:
- A message will show and the status of the campaign will change to Close once it has been stopped/closed successfully.
- To validate, go to Closed tab and you would see your campaign that have been recently closed.
How to get your support tickets resolved faster
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1 - If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2 - If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words.
We recommend a free service called Loom for creating these videos. (this is a link to https://www.useloom.com/)
3 - To speed up ticket resolution, follow these useful tips How to Write the Perfect Support Ticket (That Gets Results Fast)