The option to share ONLY the templates isn't possible at the moment, but what you can do is share the whole campaign setup with other people.
To share a campaign or receive a campaign from the campaign share feature, watch this video and read the article below for more information:
To Enable Campaign Sharing:
1. Log into your account and on the dashboard click on "More" depending on the campaign you wish to share
2. Click on "Share"
3. A pop-up window will then appear, initially showing that the link is disabled and cannot be shared. Simply tick on the button below the link to enable sharing.
4. Click "Copy Link" and you should now be able to share the campaign to anyone who has an active UpViral account.
To Disable Campaign Sharing:
1. Similarly, if you don't wish to have others use the campaign share link anymore, you can go back to More > Share > and click "Disable share link". It should finally appear like this image below, making sure the campaign link cannot be shared anymore:
To Receive a Campaign/Import a Campaign
1. First, make sure that you have an active UpViral account.
2. When someone shares a campaign link to you, paste it on your browser's address bar.
3. You will be prompted to log into your account if in case you're not already logged in.
4. Finally, once logged in, you'll be prompted by a pop-up window to import the campaign.
How to get your support tickets resolved faster
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1 - If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2 - If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words.
We recommend a free service called Loom for creating these videos. (this is a link to useloom.com)