This guide provides a step-by-step process on the initial stage of creating a campaign that can be integrated with Google Sites.
Follow the steps below:
1 - Login to your UpViral account: https://app.upviral.com/login.php.
2 - Once inside the dashboard, click Create New Campaign at the upper right corner of the dashboard/edit your existing campaign.
3 - If you're creating a new campaign, you will be asked to enter a new campaign name. Enter the name and click "Create'.
4 - For the next steps, you will need to add an incentive and assign points for signups, referrals, and social interaction. You can skip those steps for the meantime and head over to "Design Template". This is where you can choose between a landing page or widget type of campaign.
5 - Be sure to choose "Widget on your site". From here, you'll be able to pick a template for your lead capture and social share widgets. Finish setting them up.
6 - Next, head over to the "Installation" section of your campaign's setup. Pay attention to the following fields:
- Step 1: Enter Campaign URL - Place the URL of your Google Site here. This is where you want the UpViral widget to appear on.
- Step 2: Choose Share Page URL (Optional) - If you have a separate share page on your Google Site, paste the URL of your share page here. Otherwise, you can leave this blank and the share widget will load on the same page as the URL of Step 1.
- Step 3A: Install code (as embedded widget) - Adjust the width and placement (left, center, right) of the widget according to your preference.
- Then, click "Copy code" below the widget code. Once copied, go to your Google Site > click on the "Embed" button > "Embed Code" > paste code > click "Insert" > then you can finally publish the site.
- Step 3B: Install code (as popup widget) - Adjust your popup widget settings (popup on page load, opacity, days until remaining hidden) according to your preference.
- Then, click "Copy code" below the "Link to open popup". Once copied, go to your Google Site > click on the "Embed" button > "Embed Code" > paste code > go back to UpViral and copy the widget code and do the same steps. Once both of the codes have been placed, click "Insert" > then you can finally publish the site.
- Note: It's not possible currently to customize the popup widget from the default hyper-linked text appearance if in case you'll be using the popup widget option for your Google Site.
How to get your support tickets resolved faster
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1 - If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2 - If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words.
We recommend a free service called Loom for creating these videos. (this is a link to https://www.useloom.com/)
3 - To speed up ticket resolution, follow these useful tips How to Write the Perfect Support Ticket (That Gets Results Fast)