In this article, you will learn how to add a countdown timer to your campaign.
A countdown timer is a clock designed to count down from a certain date or time to show how much time there is left before a campaign ends. In Upviral, a countdown timer can be added to the Lead Capture page or to your Share page, or both pages.
Note: This feature is only available on UpViral Business and UpViral Premium Plans.
Before adding a countdown timer element on your Design Pages, a Timezone must be set first in your account’s General Settings as shown below:
Once you have the Timezone set based on your preferred time, you may start adding your countdown timer on your Lead Capture and/or Share Page by following the steps below:
1. Go to your Design Pages and click on Edit Template
2. Inside your Editor, drag and drop the Timer element to your page
3. At the right side of the page, under the Property Option, select the Type of Countdown:
- Specific Date (Grand Prize date or Custom Date)
- Evergreen (select the Counter Type and Period)
4. Select what you want to display (Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds).
5. You can also select the timer size, color, width, and alignment based on your preferences.
6. Click on Save to save all changes.
How to get your support tickets resolved faster
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1 - If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2 - If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words.