If you’re planning to keep your UpViral campaign that was built with the old editor active, you’ll need to rebuild the pages of your Upviral campaign using the new drag & drop editor before March 31, 2022.
Otherwise, your old campaign will automatically go inactive.
To rebuild the pages, you may follow the steps below:
1. Go to your campaign setup.
2. Click on Design Pages. You can either delete your old page then click on “Add Template” or simply click on the "Split-Test" button to keep your old page and add a new one.
3. Inside the Upviral Template page, you may select any of the available templates or Create Custom Page.
4. Whichever you select, you will then get redirected to the New Editor to start creating your custom page or editing the template that you have selected.
5. When done, click on Save.
6. Back to your Design Pages, disable the old page (if you didn’t have it deleted) and enable the new page that you just created.
7. Do the same steps to add a new Share Page.
See GIF below for your reference:
Adding a new page by deleting the old one:
Adding a new page by clicking on the Split-Test button: