When integrating Zoho autoresponder with Upviral, you need to register your application with Zoho Writer by adding a new client.
To register, kindly follow the steps below:
Go to Zoho Developer Console, enter your Zoho email address and password to Sign-in, then click “Add Client”.
Choose a Server-based Application client type by clicking on the “Create Now” button.
Then enter the following details:
Client Name: The name of your application you want to register with Zoho.
Homepage URL: The URL of your web page.
Authorized Redirect URIs: https://app.upviral.com/utility/zoho_auth.php
You will receive the following credentials:
Client ID: The consumer key generated from the connected app.
Client Secret: The consumer secret generated from the connected app.
- If you don't have a domain name and a redirect URL, you can use dummy values in their place and register your client.
- Here is a video explaining how to register your application with Zoho.
- Check out this article from Zoho for more details.
On your Upviral account, go to “Settings” on your dashboard, then Integrations and click the “Add New Autoresponder” button.
- On the pop-up window, enter the name of your autoresponder and select your autoresponder from the list:
- Select your Domain, then enter your Client ID and Client Secret from the client that you have created on your Zoho account.
Click the “Generate Code” button to get redirected to your Zoho account, enter your Zoho account email address if prompted then click on “Accept” to authorize the integration.
Right after clicking the “Accept” button, you will be redirected to the Upviral integration. If your autoresponder is added, integration has been successful, otherwise, let us know if an error pops up.
You may send us an email at email@example.com with all the relevant information about the issue.