Here's a step-by-step guide on how to change the favicon on your UpViral campaign:
- Log in to your UpViral account and navigate to the dashboard. Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on "Custom Domains."
- Follow the instructions on how to add a custom domain to your UpViral account if there's no custom domain yet on your account.
- Once you have successfully added a custom domain, click on the pencil button next to the custom domain name.
- A popup window would appear. In the "Favicon" section of the window, click on the "Upload image from computer" button.
- Select the image file you want to use as your favicon. It's recommended to use a square image of at least 32x32 pixels.
- Once you've selected your file, click on the "Update service" button to apply your changes.
- Preview your campaign using your custom domain to make sure your new favicon is displaying correctly.
And that's it! By following these steps, you should be able to successfully change the favicon on an UpViral campaign using a custom domain.