Pabbly Connect is an integration platform that allows you to connect over 1,000 different apps together. This means that you can automate tasks and workflows between different platforms, without having to manually export and import data.
UpViral is a giveaway and contest platform that helps you to grow your audience and generate leads. By integrating UpViral with other platforms, you can automate tasks such as:
- Adding new subscribers to your email list
- Creating new leads in your CRM system
- Sending notifications to your team members when a new entry is received
- Adding new users to your membership site
- And much more!
To integrate UpViral with other platforms using Pabbly Connect, follow these steps:
- If you don't have a Pabbly Connect account, create one. Otherwise, log in.
- On your Pabbly dashboard, click on "Create Workflow" and name your workflow.
- Select Upviral on the list of apps on the first step or you can just type Upviral on the search bar.
- Select a "Trigger Event" and copy the "Weebhook URL"
- Login to your Upviral account. Create a campaign or go inside your existing campaign.
- From the campaign dashboard, go to Setup > Advanced Settings.
- Go to "Tracking Codes" and click "Edit" on the "Callback URL".
- Copy and paste and the "Weebhook URL" from Pabbly and paste it to the "Callback URL" field. Save your settings.
- Next, choose the third-party platform you want to integrate with Upviral using Pabbly. In the next step, select the platform you want to use and follow the steps to complete the setup.
- Test your integration by clicking on "Save and Sent Test Request".