In this article, you will learn the functions of each of the icons that will show when you edit your lead capture or share widget.
- Bold - When you want to make your highlighted text or sentence bold
- Italic - When you want to make your highlighted text or sentence italicized.
- Underline - When you want to place an underline to the highlighted text or sentence
- Strikethrough - When you want to place a strikethrough on the highlighted text or sentence
- Font Size - When you want to change the font size of your highlighted text or sentence. We have sizes 8-96 which you can choose from.
- Font Family - There are a total of 6 fonts we have that you can choose from: Arial, Georgia, Impact, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Verdana. You will only need to highlight the text or sentence which you want to change the font to then choose which font you want your text or sentence to show and it will right away change to the font you have selected.
- Colors - You can choose the color of the Text and Background of your highlighted text or sentence from the various colors we have available for you. When you click on the Colors icon it will show you options which are Text and Background underneath are the colors available for you to choose from. Once you've chosen the color you want for your highlighted text or sentence it will then switch to the color you chose.
- Emoticons - You can also add emoticons inside your lead capture widget or share widget through this icon. We have a variety of emoticons that you can choose from. Once you've selected your desired emoticon it will automatically add it to where you want it to be.
- Code view - (for Advanced Users) When you want to add html codes to make modifications to your widget then this is where you can add them.
- Paragraph Format - When you want to change the format of your highlighted text or sentence, we have available choices for you: Normal, Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, Heading 4, Code
- Paragraph Style - You can use this icon to change the style of your selected paragraph. We have available choices for you: Gray, Bordered, Spaced and Uppercase
- Align - You can use this icon to align the texts on your widget. We have Align Left, Align Center, Align Right, and Align Justify
How to get your support tickets resolved faster
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1 - If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2 - If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words.
We recommend a free service called Loom for creating these videos. (this is a link to https://www.useloom.com/)
3 - To speed up ticket resolution, follow these useful tips How to Write the Perfect Support Ticket (That Gets Results Fast)