When you go to your leads list or checking the leaderboard of your campaign, you will see that some of your subscribers have an avatar or a photo and others only have the placeholder.
There are a couple of reasons for this, 1) the avatar is not turned or 2) your subscriber does not have a gravatar set up.
Turning on the Avatar
- Go to your campaign Setup > Design Template > on Social Share click on the "Edit Template" button.
- Inside the editor, click on the Leaderboard, then on the right-hand side, activate the radio button beside "Show user avatar image"
- You will notice that the Leaderboard box will change showing the avatar or photo of your subscribers.
- You are all set, make sure to save your progress.
I turned on the avatar feature on my Leaderboard but some of my subscribers have a photo but others only have the initial of their name or no photos are showing at all? Why?
Your campaign is not broken or your setup is incorrect, the answer is that your subscribers do not have a Gravatar set up. The Upviral system can only capture Gravatars.
So what is a Gravatar? Is that the same as the avatar?
An "avatar" is an image that represents you online—a little picture that appears next to your name when you interact with websites.
A Gravatar is a Globally Recognized Avatar. You upload an image and create your public profile just once, and then when you participate in any Gravatar-enabled site, your Gravatar image and the public profile will automatically follow you there.
Gravatar is a free service for site owners, developers, and users. It is automatically included in every WordPress account.
How to get your support tickets resolved faster
Statistics have shown us that the more you tell us when you report an issue, the faster we solve that ticket. So...
1. If you have screengrabs, please include them. A picture is worth a thousand words.
2. If you have recorded a video showing the issue you're having, please include that as well. A video is worth a million words.